Basic Concepts of Programming Languages C++ Programming Examples
Basic Concepts of Programming language
Programming can be considered as both an art, a science. Coding is an art because of its creativity & versatility & science. There are several rules to follow for generating a particular logic. Simple c++ program.
Set of well define instructions is called a program. A program is just a set of instructions that the computer must follow in order to process Data into Information. Program is also called software Engineering.
Two REASONS FOR LEARNING PROGRAMMING:
- Programming helps us to understand Computers.
- Programming enhances the Analytical Capabilities of the mind.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM:
Correct, Usable, Reliable, Understandable, Modifiable, Maintainable, Flexible, General & Efficient.
Five Main Steps of Programming Process:
Determining the program Objectives, Input and Output Data, and Processing requirements.
Top-down Program Design, Algorithm & Flowchart.
Writing Instructions on Computer (Compilation & Interpreter)
Finding & removing Errors from program (Syntax, Logic & Run Time Errors) Bugs.
User Documentation, Operator Documentation and Programmers Documentation.
Characteristics of Programming Languages:
Input / Output Instructions, Computation Instructions, Control Instruction and Assignment Instructions.
LANGUAGE is used to write instructions or programs for computers. instructions are used to write any type of program and used to take some task by the computer. C++ projects for beginners with source code
The best to learn a new language is, to speak it right from the outset (beginning), listening, and repeating. The same applies to computer languages wish to learn C, we must start writing C programs as quickly as possible. C# Projects with Source Code
Features of C Language:
- Efficient, Reliable, Simple & Easy to use & understand.
- Compiled Language because of two EXE files.
- Dependent EXE file (with linking process) Source Executed.
- Independent EXE file (without linking process) source Not executed.
- Case sensitive.
- All instructions must be written in small letters. The program is not compiled.
- Modular Language.
- A Big Program Can be divided into small programs or Modules.
- ; this must use to terminate any statement.
- The main function must contain in every C program.
- Header file #include<stdio.h> allows the program to interact with the screen, keyboard, and file system of the Computer.
- The main function represents the start of the program, and all instructions of the program are written on the body of the main method in the form of the curly bracket
IDE (Integrated Development Environment):
IDE combines all the features needed to develop a C program (Editor, Compiler, Linker, Debugger and Help System into a single, easy —to — use screen display).
- Text Editor (.EXE)
- Compiler (.BAT)
- Linker (.COM)
- Help function (F1)
Source codes are those which are written in a high-level language. Users can’t understand directly machine language. The source program is written by the user or programmer to give instructions to the computer. Source code consists of instructions in any programming language except machine language Like C, C++, Java, C# and etc. cC++ code examples.